Here's a summary of the 3/20/17 Regular Board Meeting:
* Approved the CESA 9 shared services agreement for 17-18.
* Approved the CESA 10 shared services agreement for 17-18.
* Approved the FFA to go to Mall of America (out of state trip) along with UW-River Falls judging.
* Approved a two-year agreement for WIAA Cooperative Team Membership in Hockey.
* Approval of "Bonus Pay for Support Staff" to begin in 2017-18 (employee handbook addition).
* Approval adding one elementary teacher position for 17-18.
* Approval of financial statement, bills, minutes from February 20,
* Approved winter coaching performance pay.
* Approved Todd Diethelm as our Head Football Coach. Congratulations!
* Approved the retirement of Donna Albrecht, Food Service Cook. Congratulations! Twenty-one years of service to the District.
Finally, following adjournment of the meeting, Patrick Kornack, board member and president, tendered his resignation effective immediately. We appreciate Patrick's leadership as president for the past three years and a total of four years on the Board.