* Reports were given on Marathon County Special Education, CESA 9, Personal-Finance-Transportation Committee, and District Advisory Committee.
* Reports were given by our administrative team (see attached).
* WASB (Wisconsin Association of School Boards) Resolutions were reviewed. Tim Krueger is the Board's delegate and represents our District this week in Milwaukee at the State Convention.
* Open Enrollment Spaces: The Board endorsed the superintendent's recommendation that no space limits be placed on regular and special education OE students (except where denial is allowed under Board policy or State statute).
* The CESA 10 contract was approved for CWETN and Distance Learning Hosting services for 2016-17.
* First reading of the following policies:
a. 720 School Safety Program new
b. 751 Student Transportation Services revise
c. 751 E2 Transportation to Babysitters Child Care Providers minor updates
d. 751.1 EEN Transportation repeal
e. 751.2 Use of Video Cameras on School Buses new (administrative request)
f. 751.3 Field Trip and CoCurricular Activity Transportation combine and update with CoCurricular Transportation (751.2)
g. 753 Use of SchoolOwned Vehicles major updates
h. 760 Food Service Management complete revision
i. 771 Use of Copyrighted Materials update
* Approved the financial statement, bills, and 12/21 minutes.
* Approved the second reading of the following policies (to be found on the district website):
a. 541.11 Head Maintenance/Custodial Buildings and Grounds Supervisor (Job Description) Update
b. 541.12 Maintenance/Custodial Elementary Building Maintenance Custodian (Job Description) Update
c. 541.13 Night Custodial Custodian (Job Description) Update
d. 541.2 Administrative Assistant (Job Description) Update
e. 541.31 District Secretary (Job Description) Update
f. 541.32 Middle/High School Secretary (Job Description) Update
g. 541.33 Elementary Secretary (Job Description) Update
h. 541.5 Teacher Aide (Job Description) Update
i. 662.1 Student Activity Funds Management Update
j. 662.3 Fund Balance Revise
k. 671.1 Payroll Schedules Revise
l. 671.2 Expense Reimbursements Update
m. 672.1 Agents and Solicitors Vendor Relations New Title
n. 691 690 School Properties Disposal Procedure New Number & Update
* Approved the following spring coaches:
Cheryl Strunk - Boys Varsity Head
Cheryl Strunk - Girls Varsity Head
Joel Mroczenski - Assistant
Ken Kraft - Assistant
Korey Rottscheit - MS
Lori Ellenbecker - MS Volunteer Assistant
Bill Coker - Varsity Head
Dale Westfall - Assistant
Todd Diethelm - Frosh
Craig Diedrich - Varsity Head
Chris Czech - Frosh
Dean Frick - Volunteer Assistant
Kevin Denzine - Volunteer Assistant
MS Grade 8
MS Grade 7