The Budget Hearing began at 6:00 pm, Monday, September 19.
The Annual Meeting Summary includes:
* Approved a tax levy of $2,281,192.
* Board Salaries: $85/meeting; President $175, Vice President $100; Clerk $175; Treasurer $125.
* Set the 2017 Annual Meeting for Monday, September 18 beginning at 6:00 pm.
The Regular September BoE Meeting included:
* The Board was requested to complete their self-evaluation.
* Approved the building of a new trophy case at the high school.
* Approved revisions to Policy #751 Student Transportation Services.
* Approved 8th Grade Graduation for Wednesday, May 31, 2017, beginning at 6:30 pm.
* Approved 8th Grade Trip to Valley Fair in Minnesota for Thursday, June 1.
* Approved Spring High School Band Concert for Wednesday, May 17, 2017, at 7:00 pm.
* Approved a Resolution of Intergovernmental Agreement for the Joint Task Force for Marathon County Local Governmental Units (relating to insurance cooperation).
* Approved a Resolution for an Intergovernmental Agreement and By-Laws for the Marathon County Schools Benefits Insurance Purchasing Cooperative.
* Approved an Employee Handbook modification to post-employment benefit (so that the proper program being developed can be enacted in the future).
* Approved the bills.
* Approved the 8/15/16 Regular Board Minutes.
The following winter coaches were approved:
Volunteer Musical Assistants: Valerie Wenzel and Gina Gajewski
Part Time Elementary Evening Custodian: Alexandra Alvarez