Board Review for October 31st Meeting
Posted on 11/01/2016
Here's a summary of the 10/31 Regular Board Meeting:
* Reviewed reports from the following: WASB Region 5 meeting, MCSE, CESA 9, Personal-Finance-Transportation Committee, and Curriculum-Instruction-Assessment Committee.
* The administrator reports were received.
* The board received their self-evaluation for the year.
* The board denied a request to rent a classroom at the elementary for limited health care options at the elementary school.
* Approved a request for a long-term substitute for a grade 2-3 combination.
* Approved out-of-state requests (TBD) for high quiz bowl.
* Approved the 2016-17 budget and revisions.
* Approved the 2016-17 tax levy of $2,276,190.
* Approved additional winter coaches for middle school (Dale Westfall, wrestling; Heather Schreiner, GBB8; Casie Heironimus, GBB6; Mike Wolf, BBB6). (Still have an opening for C Team BBB.)
* Approved the minutes from 9/19, the financial statement, bills, and additional minutes from 6/9, 7/27, and 8/22.